Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day One

H Folks,

Today I realized that my separation benefits are going to run out soon. So I applied for unemployment. Can you believe that I actually talked to a real human being, and a kind, smart one, to boot?

The guy was really friendly, and got me through the application process with no trouble, and a few jokes here and there. He was super!

I've applied to a school in Ghana for a teaching position....perhaps English, maybe World Politics and Economics. Should be a good gig, if I can get it. Salary is not great. but benefits are fair, so we'll see where it goes.

Done with Christmas shopping. The budget is more than busted. But at least all the gifts are wrapped.

Insh'allah I will spend a week with my kiddos soon.

Hope you are all well!

Love and Peace to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment